Working at Rewind
We want Rewind to become the only service an entrepreneur needs to back up all the critical cloud data that they use to run their business. We also want to make Rewind one of the top employers in Ottawa, Canada. You may just be the right person to help us achieve these goals.
It’s not often that you get to work on a product that customers insist “saved their life”. We may not literally be saving lives, but we are saving businesses.
We believe in work-life balance. That’s why our core hours are 9-5. We offer 3 weeks vacation, we shut down the office the week between Christmas and New Years, and for 4 months in the summer we work 4-day work weeks every other week. We call these “Summer Hours”. Summer in Canada is short, so enjoy it!
Our Office and Neighbourhood
Our office is a 3
Working at Rewind, you will get CEO updates regularly and enjoy demo days, hackathons, company outings, and more. It’s equally important for us to recruit new employees who are the most talented and the best suited to our company culture. Some of the core values we live by:
- Doing whatever it takes to help and delight our customers.
- In the long run, quality always wins. Take the time to do things well.
- Be honest with customers and with each other. We don’t believe in any hacks that might get us ahead in the short term. We also encourage honesty and learning from mistakes.
- Give back and be involved in the community. From participating in a startup event to organizing a food drive, we want to make a positive impact on the Ottawa community.
Benefits and Perks
- Great healthcare benefits
- Choice of machine – whatever you need to do your job
- Fantastic co-workers (if we do say so ourselves)
- 3 weeks vacation
- Christmas and New Years shut down
- Sabbatical time
- Summer hours
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible work hours and working remote when needed
- $1200/year parking and transportation allowance
- Parental leave
- $300/year allowance for health and fitness expenses
- $5000/year allowance for professional development
Awards and Recognition
In 2018, Rewind was awarded the Best Ottawa Business Award (BoBs) #NextBigThing category. We also won the Ottawa Business Journal’s Employee Choice Award.
Open Career Opportunities
Sales and Marketing
No current openings
Technical and Support
General applications: email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rewind is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are also able to provide accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process – just let us know with an email and we’ll work with you to make sure your needs are met.
Get peace of mind with Rewind
Install in just a few minutes.
Get peace of mind with Rewind
Try Rewind for free for 7 days. Cancel anytime.