Working at Rewind
We want Rewind to become the only service an entrepreneur needs to back up all the critical cloud data that they use to run their business. We also want to make Rewind one of the top employers in Ottawa, Canada. You may just be the right person to help us achieve these goals.
It’s not often that you get to work on a product that customers insist “saved their life”. We may not literally be saving lives, but we are saving businesses.
We believe in work-life balance. That’s why our core hours are 9-5. We offer 3 weeks vacation, we shut down the office the week between Christmas and New Years, and for 4 months in the summer we work 4-day work weeks every other week. We call these “Summer Hours”. Summer in Canada is short, so enjoy it!
Our Office and Neighbourhood
Our office is a 3
Working at Rewind, you will get CEO updates regularly and enjoy demo days, hackathons, company outings, and more. It’s equally important for us to recruit new employees who are the most talented and the best suited to our company culture. Some of the core values we live by:
- Doing whatever it takes to help and delight our customers.
- In the long run, quality always wins. Take the time to do things well.
- Be honest with customers and with each other. We don’t believe in any hacks that might get us ahead in the short term. We also encourage honesty and learning from mistakes.
- Give back and be involved in the community. From participating in a startup event to organizing a food drive, we want to make a positive impact on the Ottawa community.
Benefits and Perks
- Great healthcare benefits
- Fantastic co-workers (if we do say so ourselves)
- 3 weeks vacation
- Shut down between Christmas and New Years
- 4 weeks sabbatical after 4 years at Rewind
- Summer hours – every other Friday off during June – August
- Competitive salaries
- Flexible work hours and working remote when needed
- Paid parental leave
- $300/year allowance for health and fitness expenses
- $5000/year allowance for professional development
Awards and Recognition
In 2018, Rewind was awarded the Best Ottawa Business Award (BoBs) #NextBigThing category. In 2019, Deloitte named us one of the Companies to Watch on their Deloitte Fast 50 list. Then, the Ottawa Business Journal said we were one of 4 companies in Ottawa to watch in 2020. We have also won the Ottawa Business Journal’s Employee Choice Award twice (in 2018 and 2019).
Open Career Opportunities
Know anyone who would be a great fit for any of our open positions? We’ll pay you $1000 to refer someone to us – even if you don’t work at Rewind. Check out our external referral program for more details.
Rewind is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected factors. We are also able to provide accessibility accommodation during the recruitment process – just let us know with an email and we’ll work with you to make sure your needs are met.
Get peace of mind with Rewind
Install in just a few minutes.
Get peace of mind with Rewind
Try Rewind for free for 7 days. Cancel anytime.