External Referral Program
If you know great people, we want to meet them!
We will make a payment of $1,000 CAD to anyone unaffiliated with Rewind for a successful referral. There is no limit to great people you can refer. If you keep successfully referring great team members then we will keep paying you!
The referrer (you):
- Is an individual person that is NOT associated with a recruitment agency or consultancy
- Is a citizen of Canada who is at least 18 years of age
- Is NOT referring yourself
- Is NOT referring a candidate who has already applied to the position
The candidate (your referral):
- Is NOT a previous employee or contractor of Rewind
- Is NOT a candidate that Rewind is already actively recruiting
- Is NOT a candidate that has been in contact regarding employment opportunities at Rewind within the last 3 months
- MUST complete a 3 month probationary period in order for the referral to be considered successful
- MAY be on contract, part-time or full-time position
We consider a successful referral to be a candidate that is hired and has completed their 3 month probationary period.
Make a referral
If you’d like to submit a referral, please fill out this form.
Once you have submitted your referral, please have the candidate apply to the position through our Careers page.
Your referral must let us know during the interview process that they were referred by you in order for the referral to be considered valid.
In the case that two people refer the same candidate, the first person to make the referral to HR at Rewind will be eligible for payment. You will be notified if the person you are referring has already been referred by someone else.
If HR at Rewind has determined that you are eligible for the program, Rewind will process the external referral payment in the amount of $1,000 CAD. Once your referral candidate has been successfully hired, HR at Rewind will reach out to arrange payment.
(This program and page was inspired by the fine people at Format. We copied their great program because we thought it was a brilliant idea.)